Hello.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      MatDerKater
      Participant

Hi.

Seen your plug on Forex Factory.

I have also been trying to form or become part of some kind of small forex trading community of other traders who at least have a reasonable grasp on the market…..One thing getting other people to say they will join and/or be part of such a group, another thing getting them to actually do so AND be active…

….so I have popped in here and see what you guys are all about.

myfxblogke
      Keymaster

Hi Mat,

I installed a plugin that messed up my site and I had to recover from an old restore point. I lost your comment in my last post together with my reply.

Anyhu,

My news sources are

https://www.forexlive.com/feed

https://www.myfxbook.com/rss/latest-forex-news

MatDerKater
      Participant

Cheers for those.

This Russia-Ukraine thing is going to be a nightmare for low time frame traders.

I still don’t believe there is going to be a war, but ‘they’ will use every single press release and soundbite as an excuse to drive the markets towards liquidity pools……probably should just NOT trade (but I still will).

If you have the time to do a screencast of a chart or two, I wouldn’t mind seeing what your process is.

Discord is an ideal platform for such things. I already have a server set up with a view to trying to create the same thing that you are trying to create with this blog.

myfxblogke
      Keymaster

I’m still trading but very carefully. Constantly checking my mail for breaking news. I’m also biased taking Long on safe havens. USD/JPY/CHF.

When would you want the screencast?

MatDerKater
        Participant

I suspect one more sharp surge down in Risk On….then Wednesday, ‘the day of the invasion’, a diplomatic solution will be miraculously found, and Risk On will rally. That is my thesis, but Bitcoin is the only proxy I am trading that thesis with. Tried to hit a EURUSD short today, but entry was narrowly missed (I am foolishly addicted to 61.8% for TF trades…and miss a lot because of this).

I am at this trading shit pretty much all the time when I amn’t working…so whatever time suits yourself for the screencast should be ok with me. I am in UK, so in the UTC timezone.

I have a server set up on Discord:

https://discord.gg/hPMKCDGw

Or if you prefer, you can setup your own.

myfxblogke
      Keymaster

Joined.

myfxblogke
      Keymaster

Joined.

MatDerKater
      Participant

Yeah….spotted you…..said ‘hello’.

Anyhow….whenever you have time to do a screencast…gimme a shout…I am UTC (UK time), but tend to sit up into the wee small hours….(not sure where you are, or what time it is where u are)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.