- This topic is empty.
January 30, 2022 at 1:59 pm #225myfxblogkeKeymaster
General Posting Guidelines
Some guidelines on posting to the forum.
1. Please use SEARCH first!
Simply to avoid clutter of the same topics.
Picture on the side to assist 🙂
2. Let’s try and keep the majority of our discussion about Forex
We all know in the investment world, Forex gets the least amount of airtime.
But we are not restricting other investment instruments discussions.
General Forum Questions
Am I allowed more than one account?
There is no reason but to each their own. Whatever floats your boat.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 100 posts.
You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator You Must be:
- a forum regular user
- have been at the forum for over 3 months
- have a positive presence on OpenTuition Forums
- be proactive
- knowledgeable in the Forums they would like to moderate.
- polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
- help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.